fredag 13 maj 2011

So... My blog disappeared...

Yeah, I bet that's life. Nevertheless, I shall prevail!

Next week is musical-week for me! As I said in my last post on the blog that was removed I have the lead guitar part in my schools musical (this year it's Grease) and next week we're working on it from 9am to 8pm every day... no breaks, no lunches... maybe i'll drop 20 pounds in 2 weeks. Again...

So, everyone, I'm accually quite exited to be playing this musical, even though the music sucks. And tomorrow is choire-concert-day, and so is sunday. I sing in two choires atthe moment, one at school and another church-choire, for men only. We're accually quite good, if I dare to say so myself.

Anyone interested in hearing a recording from a concert my band had? It was just a small concert at a local club, but nevertheless, we pulled an awesome audience of about 10 people!

11 kommentarer:

  1. No lunches? :o That must be hell...

    SvaraRadera
  2. indeed... 11 hours all work, no fun...

    SvaraRadera
  3. Yeah mine too, but they put them back eventually. Maybe they will for yours too.

    SvaraRadera
  4. why'd it disappear? :x

    i notice a lot of blogs i'm following disappeared too, wtf

    SvaraRadera
  5. Blogger was finicky. I never thought what would happen if you created a blog before the issues.

    SvaraRadera
  6. mine got deleted too dont worry

    SvaraRadera
  7. wft man.
    I go to backup mine.

    SvaraRadera
  8. i just lost a post... sorry for your blog!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Aww sucks. Well, following again ;D

    SvaraRadera